- North Cyprus Daily Tours
- North Cyprus Scuba Diving
"Try Dive" scuba diving session in the sea off North Cyprus!
- Group tour
- 3 hours duration
- Tour in English
- Hotel pick up
- Free cancellation with 3 days notice
Try scuba diving with this superb scuba diving taster course where you learn in the sea, not a swimming pool! Learn from experienced PADI instructors before swimming under the waves to meet the local fish and maybe a graceful sea turtle or two! Dive site trips are also available for experienced divers.
- Learn and dive in the shallow warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
- Scuba diving lesson from experienced PADI instructors
- Dive to up to 6 metres
- All equipment provided - just bring a swimsuit and a towel!
- Suitable for ages 8 to 80
- Round trip transfers from hotels in Kyrenia town centre and East Kyrenia
- Local, professional, fun, English speaking guide
What to Expect
At your hotel, pack your swimsuit, a towel, and a bottle of water for after your dive - it’s thirsty work! Then, meet up with your scuba diving instructors in central Kyrenia, to be driven to the best dive location for the day’s sea conditions.
Your 2 hour “Try Dive” begins with a safety briefing and essential instruction in the use of your scuba gear, all provided of course.
Then it’s flippers and masks on and into the sea! Your instructor will be with you all the way, helping you make the most of your underwater adventure in the calm waters around the North Cyprus coast.
Float above rocks teaming with sealife, or glide over sea grass beds. Come face to face with some of the local fish, and if you’re lucky, maybe spot a green sea turtle gently gliding through the water. The waters around Cyprus are particularly clear, making this Try Dive a fabulous experience for young and old to do together.
All too soon you’ll be back on the surface, air tank emptied, and ready to return to shore. As you dry off and return your gear, exchange stories of what you’ve seen with your fellow divers!
The team will return you to the meeting point in Kyrenia in time for a well-earned lunch or afternoon drink (not included).
Discovery dives for experienced divers
If you’re an experienced diver and hold a current PADI certification card, you can join organised dives to some exceptional dive sites around the coast of Cyprus. These include a weekly trip to the wreck of the Zenobia, a ferry that sank with 104 lorries on board during her maiden voyage in 1980. The wreck is alive with marine life and fish, and is ranked as one of the top ten wrecks dives in the world.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from hotels in Kyrenia town centre and East Kyrenia
- Two hour scuba experience including instruction time and dive session in the sea
- All scuba gear including air tanks
- Instruction and supervision during the dive by a PADI instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop off from hotels in West Kyrenia, Nicosia and Famagusta
- Water and other refreshments
- Dive trips for experienced divers - ask for prices and further details
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Your confirmation email will indicate the time.
- Make sure to be at your hotel's lobby 10 minutes before your pick up time.
- For a few hotels in Kyrenia, we will pick you up from the nearby main road.
- If you are not staying in a hotel, then you must come to the lobby of one of the hotels.
- This is a group tour/activity.
- Departure time is between 09:00 am and 11:00 am.
- Duration is 3 hours.
- Returns to original departure point.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- There is no need to print email confirmation. The guide will have a list of participants, and they will only need to check your name from the list.