- North Cyprus Daily Tours
- North Cyprus Jeep Safari
Jeep safari in Kyrenia mountains, with lunch included
- Group tour
- 6 hours duur
- Tour in het English
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratis annuleren tot 3 dagen ervoor
Jump in our jeeps to explore the Five Finger Mountains along rugged trails and hidden tracks! Discover a whole new view at every turn, plus an abandoned tank, a hidden monastery and the delightful town of Lapta, nestled between mountains and sparking sea.
- Exhilarating driving along dirt tracks and winding mountain roads
- Fantastic mountain views down to the coastline
- Discover an abandoned Turkish army tank high in the hills
- Soak up the atmosphere of an ruined monastery in the trees
- Enjoy a local lunch in lovely Lapta
- Cool off in the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea (summer only)
- Round trip transfers from Kyrenia North Cyprus hotels
- Local, professional, fun, English speaking guide
Wat te verwachten
Our team will collect you from your North Cyprus hotel for your exciting full day jeep safari experience. Jump into our 4x4 vehicles and strap yourself in for an adrenaline-fuelled drive up into the Five Finger Mountains.
The Five Finger Mountains, aka the Kyrenia Mountains, run for 120km parallel to the North Cyprus coastline. During the spring, you can breathe in the heady scent of wild flowers that paint the slopes in a riot of colour. During the summer, your jeep safari speeds along roads shaded by tall pines, dipping into hidden groves then up onto craggy cliffs.
During the spring and autumn, your North Cyprus jeep experience includes discovering an abandoned Turkish army tank high in the mountains, a remnant of the 1974 conflict that divided the island. Sitting at a jaunty angle on the hillside, it’s a great opportunity for a social media selfie!
Your 4x4 tour continues with a stop at the peaceful ruins of Ayios Panteleimon, founded in 1600 and inhabited right up until the 1950s. The monastery was enclosed for a time in a military camp, but now all that disturbs the peace is the gentle sound of birds and the breeze in the trees.
Your jeep drives on to the lovely town of Lapta, for a seaside lunch in the summer and a village centre restaurant in spring and autumn, included in this great value North Cyprus activity.
In the summer months, there’s also time to relax and swim at nearby Guzelyali Beach in Karsiyaka. Soak up the sun on this long golden sandy beach, shared with the sea turtles that come here every year to lay their eggs. Swim the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, or paddle and cool off hot feet in the natural pool that forms on the beach at certain times of year.
Then it’s back along the Girne road to your hotel in Kyrenia, Nicosia or Famagusta after a thrilling 4x4 day of North Cyprus mountains and seaside. Perfect!
Wat is inbegrepen
- English speaking tour guide and driver
- 4x4 off-road vehicle with driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off from North Cyprus hotels in Kyrenia areas
- Lunch at a restaurant in Lapta
- Hotel pickup and drop off from hotels in Famagusta and Bafra if you are a party of more than 6 people.
- Drinks at the restaurant or beach
- Hotel Pickup outside of Kyrenia area for under 6 people.
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Your confirmation email will indicate the time.
- Make sure to be at your hotel's lobby 10 minutes before your pick up time.
- For a few hotels in Kyrenia, we will pick you up from the nearby main road.
- If you are not staying in a hotel, then you must come to the lobby of one of the hotels.
- This is a group tour/activity.
- Departure time is between 08:00 am and 09:30 am.
- Duration is 6 hours.
- Returns to original departure point.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- There is no need to print email confirmation. The guide will have a list of participants, and they will only need to check your name from the list.