- North Cyprus Daily Tours
- Private tours in North Cyprus
Private car tours in North Cyprus with English-speaking driver
- Private tour
- 6 hours duur
- Tour in het English
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratis annuleren tot 3 dagen ervoor
Create your own bespoke sightseeing day tour with Go North Cyprus! Our English-speaking driver will collect you from any location in North Cyprus for a unique 6 hour tour that you create. We do the driving so you can relax, enjoy and have that extra glass of wine without worry!
- Your tour, your way! Devise your own 6-hour tour itinerary
- Comfortable air-conditioned private car with English speaking driver
- No tour guide - do you own thing!
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in North Cyprus
- Start your tour any time between 8am and 1pm
- Extend your tour for just £10 per hour
Wat te verwachten
Your tour, your way! Devise your own tour of North Cyprus to explore new places at your own pace. No tour bus, no tour guide, no fixed itinerary, no set meals, just you, your friendly North Cyprus driver and a comfortable air-conditioned private car.
Create your own ‘must-see’ tour with no restrictions. Want to stop and take a photo? Just ask the driver! Want to spend a bit longer over lunch and that second glass of North Cyprus wine? No problem! Our driver is at your disposal for 6 whole hours, to take you where you want to go and bring you back again at the end.
Not sure how much you can see in 6 hours? Our friendly Go North Cyprus team can help with suggestions that give you time for sightseeing, eating, shopping, swimming, exploring or just chilling. It really is up to you!
Here are some suggestions to get you started...
Three castles and a coffee
Visit three magnificent Crusader castles perched high in the Five Finger Mountains – St Hilarion, Buffavento and Kantara. Then enjoy your chauffeur-driven drive down to the coastline to historic Kyrenia harbour for a coffee, a cocktail or dinner – the choice is yours!
Ancient ruins and rare turtles
Some North Cyprus beaches hold a very special secret; thousands of turtle eggs buried deep in the warm sands. Spend an afternoon exploring historic Cyprus sites other tours don’t stop at, before heading to the beach at sunset to see turtles lay their eggs. Or watch as conservationists guard tiny turtle hatchlings as they scurry down to the sea. (Turtle watching must be booked in advance and is only available at the start and end of the breeding season - ask us for details and locations.)
Hidden villages of North Cyprus
Discover villages tucked high in the mountains that bus tours do not reach - but your driver can! Visit pretty Lapta with its scented lemon groves, and the restored village of Karmi, with street names like Geranium Lane, and the Crow's Nest pub as well as Bronze Age tombs. Or explore the eco villages of Akdeniz and Buyukkonut.
Authentic local restaurants off the beaten track
Want to eat where the locals eat? Our team at Go North Cyprus can recommend local restaurants where the food is fresh, and the welcome as warm at the Cyprus sun. Taste the difference with authentic kleftiko baked in a traditional oven, or savour the unique flavours of lahmacun (Turkish pizza) as baked by hand in a tiny restaurant with just a few seats. Ask us for the restaurants with the best sunset views, for the perfect end to an afternoon’s sightseeing with your driver.
Sunshine, wine and dine
Start your tour with a visit to a quiet North Cyprus beach for a swim and a sunbathe without the crowds. Then take to the hills on your own private artisan vineyard tour with the chance to taste all the wines you wish - after all, you’re not driving home! Stop at a mountain restaurant for lunch or plan your tour to end at an exclusive North Cyprus restaurant for cocktails and dinner as the sun sets.
Ancient sites and modern spa
Take a tour of ancient sites in North Cyprus to discover how the Greeks, Roman and Ottomans lived - and bathed! Stroll through the ruins of Salamis with its bath house and theatre, or take a walking tour of Nicosia to discover the Turkish baths housed in an old church. Then after a spot of lunch, soak away the afternoon in a state of the art modern spa for beauty treatments and a soothing massage, North Cyprus style.
These are just a few suggestions - call the Go North Cyprus team to discuss your ideas and preferences, and we’ll help plan a day (or two!) to remember.
Wat is inbegrepen
- Private car with English-speaking driver
- 6hrs total tour time, including stops as you require
- Comfortable tour bus and our friendly careful driver
- Pickup and drop off anywhere in North Cyprus
- Booking through Go North Cyprus
- Option to extend the tour time at £10 per hour
- Entry tickets to historic sites and attractions
- Lunches, dinners, drinks and refreshments
- You can be picked up anywhere you prefer in North Cyprus.
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Departure time is between 08:00 am and 01:00 pm.
- Duration is 6 hours.
- Returns to original departure point.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start date of the tour.
- There is no need to print email confirmation. The guide will have a list of participants, and they will only need to check your name from the list.